Wednesday, March 26

it's a world full of words

Fun things I did while I was absent here:
- write two seminar papers (one about the pelican as a symbol for Jesus in medieval German literature and the other one about the similarities between Georg Büchner's "Woyzeck" and Friedrich Schiller's "Verbrecher aus verlorener Ehre")
- read literature regarding those papers
- work
- observe from my window how spring slowly commences
Alright, I've also been at the beach. But it was Sunday!

It's a student's life... reading Reclam-Hefte
Now that I nearly finished the second paper, I can finally enjoy the last days of the break with reading books for fun, watching "Blacklist" and "The Americans", meeting friends I haven't seen in a long while and at last getting out into town again.
I hope, you also have some excellent free time!

No comments: